15 Broad Street
- Gut rehab renovation of 75,000 square foot, 10 story, downtown Boston office building.
- Project scope included common area corridors and bathrooms on each floor, in addition to the simultaneous build out of tenant space as the owner repositioned the property in the market.
- A 2 year project schedule followed 6 months of intensive preconstruction planning, coordinating and working closely with the on site property owner.
- Completed the build out of 7 branch banks, 2 corporate office interiors and numerous ATM and ADA installations.
- Typical branch size ranges from 2,000 to 4,000 square feet
- Common design elements are: custom millwork teller stations, exterior teller windows, drive through canopies, storefronts, security equipment and multimedia graphics
Commons at Birch
- Lively and contemporary, this 160 seat open plan campus restaurant was developed out of 4,500 square feet.
- Unique design elements included central display kitchen, banquette seating, 42" plasma TV, lounge with overstuffed furniture, and outdoor seating with tables.
- Specialty electrical installations enabled high tech conveniences and enhance customer service.
- Project scope included design build mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems, as well as procuring and purchasing furniture, fixtures and equipment.
Eastern Standard Kitchen & Drinks
- Spectacular 180 seat classic European hotel bistro style restaurant developed out of 7,500 square feet of unfinished base building space.
- Intensive 6 month preconstruction phase with an aggressive 4½ month construction schedule.
- Unique design elements include: 46 foot marble bar, inlaid terrazzo floor, extensive dark wood millwork, custom light fixtures, and period piece banquettes.
- Jazzy duo-toned coffeehouse created from former art gallery space at Babson College.
- Unique challenges included saw cutting and excavating the building slab for the extensive mechanical, electrical and plumbing installations needed to accommodate the food service use.
- Project completed during a 4 week holiday vacation.
- European flare enhances this 3,500 square foot Italian bistro "brick oven pizza" concept at Babson College.
- Open kitchen and central pizza oven replaced the traditional line style cafeteria on this ground floor servery.
- Close partnership and integration with Sodexho, the college food service company, and Babson College, was critical in the successful completion of the design build mechanical, electrical and plumbing.
- New exterior façade created for a 211,000 square foot shopping center.
- Extensive alterations included the removal of original façade, demolition of structural masonry columns, modifications to existing canopy and building façade structural steel, new roof construction and membrane installations, specialty light gauge framing and detailed EIFs with design reveals.
- Flexible project scheduling accommodated occupied, operating retail stores, and enabled the owner to negotiate aggressive new tenant occupancy dates.
Fanny & Delphine
- 2,100 square foot woman's clothing store, created in a fashionable retail arcade space at the Hotel Commonwealth.
- Distinctive design and finishes, including stone, custom moldings and millwork, New England artifact salvage and specialty European lighting.
- Close coordination with clothing store owner, who supplied specialty materials.
- Flagship custom jewelry boutique created for Persona within 1,800 square feet at the Hotel Commonwealth.
- Signature design elements included high-end millwork, radius display cases and a new store entrance off the hotel lobby.
- Intensive collaboration and coordination with the store owners during the preconstruction planning and value engineering design phases ensured success of this project. Mechanical, electrical and plumbing were completed design build.
Lindsay Hall, Bentley College
- Six "high tech" university classrooms created during a fast-track summer renovation.
- This Design Build project included architecture and engineering selection, design development, cost estimating, critical path scheduling and value engineering.
- Unique design elements included continuous, tiered amphitheater desk/work surface units, specialty ports for audio, visual, data and telephone, and interactive computing capability for the instructor and at all seats.
Rhodes Hall Student Health Center, Bentley College
- Total renovation of the Bentley College on campus Student Health Center.
- New exam rooms, lab space, patient reception areas and administrative offices all constructed during a tight summer schedule.
- Unique challenges included the installation of all new mechanical, electrical and plumbing equipment and systems specific to the medical use.
Harvard Mills Common Area Renovations
Board of Registration in Medicine, Harvard Mills
- Build out of 30,000 square feet of office, light manufacturing, and warehouse space for telecommunications business building owner.
Camelot Court Apartments
- Complete gut renovations to the first floor common areas of 2 separate 80 unit apartment buildings to include the construction of a new community room, fitness center, and 6 exterior building entry canopies.
TD Bank Hyannis
- Ground up construction of a new 3,500 square foot stand alone TD Bank branch.
Parkside Place Club Room
- Build out of an upscale Club Room in an occupied high rise apartment complex.
- An office interior renovation with angular design elements and high end glass and millwork finishes.
- Build out of contemporary 85 seat neighborhood Italian restaurant.